I love it!
Thank y'all, who are writing, reading and just grinning.

My B-Day is for the next 2 weeks! I am a maximalist and need a lot of time to celebrate!

I don't want to "see" younger guys, because I have noticed, that they lack simple appreciation. Just like Onei5430 have described younger ladies, guys are the same. Fast, mechanical, boring. I have box full of "chip on shoulder" souvenirs from youngster's shoulders. Been there, Fu^^ed that.

I will send them your way ladies! I am nice, I share well with others!
I like to be called "Little Girl" and not "Ma'am" like my children do call me. Oedipus complex is not for me. But, I do hope, that my sons will meet someone like me in the future!

I like older guys, who spend time talking to me, teaching me something, exiting me for something, who worship me, flirt with me, who make me laugh, who can recommend or suggest something. Who listen to my stories and love it! Gentleman, who enjoy to be themselves, who are comfortable naked, who are smart and will never put me in uncomfortable position physically and mentally. I have met few wonderful Gentleman, who I absolutely adore! I am in LovelyLust with them! The vocabulary of a Gentleman is so much sexier to me, then any boy-toy's.

I like Man-Toys, GentleMan-Toys. They know "what's up" and appreciate every minute of it.