Ronnie McDowell's got it right

"Older women, are beautiful lovers
Older women, they understand
I've been around some, and I have discovered
That older women know just how to please a man"

At 59 (and proud of it), I still like the beauty of any woman. I also realize that tastes do change at time goes on. 20 somethings look absolutely beautiful, but they also look a lot younger than they used too. As well, there is something to be said about experience, and I'm not talking about a couple of years. Thus I can't remember the last time I sought out a woman in her 20's. It's usually "get in and get out, don't bother me with anything … just give me the money and leave." with them. I'm old and I know it. I don't blame them for not wanting to spend a second longer with me than they have to, so I admire from a distance. Hahaha. Now flip the coin over, more mature women have an exquisite beauty all their own. I've seen some 50+ year old women that … OMG … I have to unzip my pants just to stand up straight. At this point of my life, 50 is a lot younger than it used to be, and 20 is a lot younger than it used to be. So to me, mature women are great. They enjoy fast and furious but also enjoy slow and easy and are well adept at delivering both.