DURING CYBER MONDAY WEEK DONATIONS ARE
100 BNG (VERIFIED HOBBYISTS ONLY) 160 HH , 225 HR,300 1.5HR,400 2 HR...
(LET THE SAVINGS BEGIN)

Well lets start off with a name its caroline, I am 26 years old. My attitude is uplifting and sweet. I am a originally from the texas countryside so i do have a slight southern accent (im working to lighten it but some words just cant be saved..lol) I am well educated, and take pride in my abilities to hold a conversation about other things besides partying and shopping (as neither are my cup of tea on a sunny day.)

I have medium long naturally blonde hair,been told i have mesmorizing brown eyes, soft & luciously kissable lips,long legs (the kind that go on for days), and soft ,smooth,& silky skin all over...soo ive been told..

I am in the truest sense a girlfriend encounter. One thats far above anything you have become accustomed to. I truly designate any and all time to the one whom i have the pleasure of being with. (nothing else exist no cell phones no alarms no clocks are in sight)..
My hours of availability are monday thru friday 9 a.m till 5p.m and Saturday till 1 p.m (24 hrs.advanced appointment necessary for Saturday appointments)

My companionship gift requests are 200 for half hour 275 an hour 2 hours 450.

Incalls: Houston /spring/humble/heights.(others upon personal request)
Outcalls :Houston (all areas &surround