Thread: Weekend Warriors: Meet Your New Mistress

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Female (Not Verified) Cate0007's Avatar

Weekend Warriors: Meet Your New Mistress

Hello gentlemen!
    I am Miss Cate and I want to be your new mistress.
    I have all the domestic skills of a wife, respectful and submissive, but I possess a special skillset you have yet to experience at home..
    I am very clean and discreet; safety is my priority, but I will blow your mind behind closed doors!
    Be warned: Once you experience all I have to offer, your thoughts will be consumed by my elegant beauty and tantric talents until the weekend arrives and you finally feel that sensual release found only by seeing me again!
    In fact, you may soon find yourself unable to wait till Friday. I'm available all week, however, and would love to see you early and make your day before you go in to work.
    I have class and sophistication, intelligence and refinement. I am stunning in an evening gown and would love to join you for dinner or accompany you to social functions. I will look fabulous on your arm, but I'm morr than mere eye candy. I'm the whole package, and I know how to treat a man. I trust you know how to treat a lady.
    You will enjoy our time together, I guarantee it! A true gentleman will really appreciate me. If that is you, call me.
    Everything covered.. CBJ ONLY--NO BBBJ!
    PM or text 469 480 0799
    Please have 2 references ready
    My place 160/hhr 260/hr
    Your place 200/hhr 300/hr
    Greek tours add 60
    Fetish friendly
    Check out my page @
    https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=443908 I will send more pics on request.
    I'm ready for you. Don't keep me waiting..
    Last edited by Cate0007; 11-10-2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Add url for my page