Thread: Who still needs love?

Who still needs love?

Lets see where this thread goes...

There comes a point after 15-years of marriage and 3-kids ending in a divorcce, when I (maybe you too) start to wonder if we can ever be in real relationship again? Being a hobbist not by choice, but more by need or lust scroll through the ads here after a few drinks.

I just wonder if I will/can have a real relationship again? There are so many beautiful providers that I question the need for a real relationship again - and that bothers me a bit.

There will always be the desire of being with a sexy, beautiful women. But is 30 or 60-minutes enough? Do you providers or hobbists still want at the end of the day, that ONE partner for life?
    Last edited by bigwave; 10-27-2018 at 10:43 PM. Reason: paragraph
    Some people like dating but, I prefer DATY. 😜

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    I’ll bite.

I believe in real relationships. I think we all need partners with whom we can share our lives, for better or for worse.

My first marriage ended after 16 years. A year later I met the woman who’s been my wife for almost 30 years. I cannot imagine my life without her.

I am a hobbyist by choice. The hobby affords me pleasurable opportunities that my wife cannot provide. But at the end of the day, yes I want that one partner for life.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion
    I cant speak for every provider...but speaking for myself, of course. I've been engaged (military days), but never married and no kids. And I want both. So eventually I'll stop providing to focus more on that. I honestly believe there's nothing like being with someone who truly makes you happy.
    Im back

Donations 200/HH 300/HR (no hassling tolerated)

AA FRIENDLY|NO REVIEW POLICY

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I’ll bite.

I believe in real relationships. I think we all need partners with whom we can share our lives, for better or for worse.

My first marriage ended after 16 years. A year later I met the woman who’s been my wife for almost 30 years. I cannot imagine my life without her.

I am a hobbyist by choice. The hobby affords me pleasurable opportunities that my wife cannot provide. But at the end of the day, yes I want that one partner for life.
    Similar situation for me.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar
    You speak the truth my friend. I started hobbying after I learned my better half used every lie in the book to get married. Not to mention she continued to accuse me of cheating when I wasn't. Hell. I may as well since I'm going to get accused of it anyways.
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....