Quote Originally Posted by Sprinter View Post
It does illustrate the point that GFE means something different to everyone.
Suppose so Sprinter. But crazy. BBFS is only good anyway when its due to GFE. And GFE really is an attraction and chemistry. That's not BS. That's the whole point. Plenty of girls in RL will want you to wear a condom. Even lots of regular SO/GF type, not *mine*, they won't be my GF long (hahahah lol - sorry just bein honest), but a lot do b/c they don't take birth control or don't want to. The real issue is pregnancy not so much STI/STD. Fingering is no different. What if you have a cut on your finger? What if she has a tiny cut inside her? They could be microscopic. The real issue is pregnancy. But I wouldn't touch a girl like that ad you posted simply b/c that's just nasty that she does that with lots of men for money.

I do agree with Brits comment about stating what they are comfortable with up front. That makes sense sure. But you still need to keep in mind it won't change that if a girl sees you and there is no chemistry or she is not attracted to you (or vice versa) for whatever the reasons then you likely won't have a great session. Certainly not what one would call GFE. This is why I say it's so important that a girl knows if she offers GFE she either needs to like get a pic, talk with the guy, actually talk, do you like him, is he attractive, could you at least give a good performance of what would "seem" like GFE? If not don't do it. Either that or realize that if you advertise something like "GFE" to the "masses" then you are gonna have to put on some performances where you really cant stand some of the men (maybe even a lot of them).

It's as obvious as a busted tire when a girl doesn't like you. The stupid little pecks and not really kissing or touching and just trying to get it over with as fast as possible. Any guy with any amount of experience with girls will sniff that out instantly. The other end of the spectrum is those girls that just do this weird licking all over your face and attack you! It's hard to describe. It's like they are in animal mode. I don't know if they learn this from guys who don't know how to kiss or if they think guys want this or what but it's fucking ridiculous. Hahaha Just writhing and licking and all this weird ass shit. Mounting you like some female lion in attack mode. And it's sooooooooo absurdly obvious that she is just giving the worst D quality movie performance in history. I dunno why. Probably she wants it over with as fast as possible. Funny thing is she couldn't possibly be doing anything worse to keep dick from getting hard. Oh and then comes the "what time is it....?", "I wanna make sure it happens for you but we are running out of time". Gee thanks! That helped baby! I'll put another quarter in. Awesome mood setting. A+ I mean could you possibly do anything worse to keep it from happening? LMFAO.

Sheeeeit! I'm so jaded by the hobby. Hahaha. I came back with this new handle after some years, dipped my toe in, and I'm like (for the most part), "nah.... this sucks". I like writing, reading, sharing knowledge, and it's entertaining to read the stuff anyway. GFE is so hard to find though. You can't trust reviews. Guys don't tell the truth. Girls write fake ones with fake accounts. And if anyone says anything less than stellar shit then a fight starts b/c she has her feelings hurt. Too much drama.

This is why ATF's, fuck buddies, sugar babies, and whatever other stuff people do that's much more unconventional "hobby" activity (if you wanna call it that) is the best. Not that you can expect that but it's definitely the only thing worth it. Ya, it's way hard to find but nothing beats it! Trust me

Just b/c you give a girl, say, even as much $500+ for an hour don't think that matters. Don't. I have never in my life, 40yrs old, not ever, spent more than about $300 (in total) on a girl whether SC's or hobby or whatever. That means gifts, outside money, fix their car, buy clothes, dinners, all those extras, whatever. The exceptions are counted on a single hand. 1 or 2 of them virtually fit into the same category as my SO's. The others were just great girls. A wad of money won't make the difference in GFE. I can assure you. Because GFE doesn't come from that. Even if it *is* a "business" transaction or a "service". Hell, a marriage is a business transaction if you really wanna get down to it (but ya I get the point BL was making about that - of course). I've done the straight up just pay for play, a decent bit over the years, some of them were really fun. Nice girls. Good at what they do. In the end a pile of money never makes the difference with the good ones. Some of the absolute best experiences have been the cheapest ones that you end up sleeping with till the next morning, or watching movies with, fucking, playing video games, cuddling, whatever.....even though it was supposed to be an hour long scheduling. Those are fun!!

If a girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you (same as you her). Period. None of those that I mention are reviewed. Not under any handle I ever had. Not anywhere. B/c I don't "review" those. Just like I don't review hot sex with a girl from the pool hall. For you younger dudes, if you do the hobby long enough and you will end up with some of those same experiences. If you are a decent person, nice guy, at least somewhat attractive (someone will like you), a good lover, fun to be around, funny, intelligent, etc... Ya. Eventually you will run into the real GFE's. I assure you. Until then you just have to settle for trying to build the best IOP and rapport session you can with a provider and hope it's close to GFE. Some are good. They are. Some are. Most are not. Just the truth. Sorry. You want it straight? That's it.

Bottom line/cliff notes version?
90%+ of girls who say GFE will only be GFE with guys they are attracted to. Period. Will you be gfe with a girl that disgusts you? No. Some guys will walk out. I never could do that. It's too mean. But I'll be disappointed. And it will show. Just like theirs will show. We all have different tastes. Which is why *again* talk to them, fucking look at them, both ways, two way street, if you can't be GFE with them or vice versa then just admit it politely and move on in both directions. The lady can just politely say she has no time. As can you. Whatever. Hey if the guy doesn't wanna give his pics then fine for privacy issues but you are crazy if you are not asking. I don't get it. I wouldn't do it in a million years. But I would totally hook myself if I was the same version of myself as a female! At least part time or for fun or just some extra cash. Shit yea. But not with *anyone*. Uh uh. You can take that to the bank. Just b/c a man has an appendage that needs to get hard and yours is an insertion thing doesn't mean he can't tell when you don't like it. Pushing a dick into a dry, unexcited, vagina is about like a guy trying to put a limp cock into an asshole. It's pretty fucking obvious.