PLEASE READ MY POST TOP TO BOTTOM :) I HAVE MADE SOME IMPORTANT, POSITIVE CHANGES
:)

~Busty Redhead Barbie with her mouth open wide, CUM fill it up💦💦💦

I am 26 with a very unique & sexy appearance.

Incall located north.

My goal is to satisfy you in ways you’ve never felt before. Every session with each of my clients is unique and custom just for you.
No two clients are the same, so why would I treat each of your sessions the same?
I truly enjoy our one one time. Don’t be shy, tell me what you like or how you like it. 😉

I am very chill, super friendly, and very sexy. If you have a small fetish you’ve been wanting to try- fee free to ask me about it. Free feel to be open with me about yohr wants & kinks.

REMINDER TO ALL CLIENTS❗️
I Am NOT FS. I offer BBBJ ONLY
CIM friendly

TUESDAY MENU:
Q.V 120
HH 140
HR 200

‼️ Important Announcement ‼️

I am trying this one for a day or two max to see how to works out....
My incall location is in Georgetown. If You live north this does not apply to you unfortunately :(
BUT- if you live South or even farther, I am offering $20 off your session with me (must show some type of proof that you live
south/past nodth.

~To schedule with me, please PM me with at least 2-3 current references including their contact info if you are able to (I can get a hold of them much faster via phone which means you’ll be able to get a session with me much faster)

💜I always love and appreciate receiving gifts/presents from my clients! No matter how big or small, they ALL mean so much to me!

SCREENING IS A MUST!