Set sail for the voyage of your life. I'm pretty attractive both fore and aft with an all you can eat gourmet buffet. Here at Mastertwat International, we have two offerings for your splooshy pleasure.

Muscle Integrity Consultations: $200. Relax and let me do all the work. Spa quality treatment-This ain't your granny's shoulder rub. No pressure, no performance, just relax into my very capable hands and let...it...all...go.

Cocktails for Two: Just you, me, and a libation of your choice behind closed doors. I don't have a chandelier but if I did, I would have pulled that bitch off the ceiling already. But hey, come over and put one up so we can swing off it. (wink) $280

24 hour advanced booking for first time guest via jotform (info in signature line) required. 3 hour notice for former guests in good standing and P411 member with two local and reputable okays within the last 3 months. Newbie friendly with deep screening and deposit. My booker Pam will be happy to get you on my schedule. South Austin close to downtown.

Key West.jpgPort a May.jpg