Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: H2 Houston Newbie-Friendly Companion Thread

Verified Companion Companion Katstar's Avatar
    Newbie friendly in Southeast best times to contact me are late night or early morning

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the H2 Houston Newbie-Friendly Companion Thread, a helpful Hobby tool for gentlemen without references who may just be entering our wicked world of wonderment, or returning after a prolonged absence.

The current guidelines, subject to change as the compilation expands:

LADIES:
    NO ADS. NO RATES. NO SERVICES. NO SOLICITATION. NO PHOTOS. NO CONTACT INFO UNLESS ALREADY IN YOUR SIGNATURE LINE, please. This IS NOT another advertising forum, but a
    focal point, a place for H2's carnal companions to post their newbie-willingness and a central collection thread that novice gentlemen may find convenient. Companions, please just come in and state that you are newbie friendly, incall/outcall status and a general location, and mention your screening expectations, if you so desire. You may also include lead time and how you wish to be contacted initially, as well as how long following an appointment you're willing to give a reference, and you MUST be reference-friendly. (That's a critical goal of this erotic endeavor, assisting frisky fellows in obtaining vamp vouches for future fun!) Gents can communicate with lusty lassies directly for anything else. If you're from out of town and visit Houston frequently (or want travelers to know that you're newbie-friendly in another city), say so.

Companions may post weekly reminders in this thread of their newbie-friendliness. Registered but unverified companions may comment, but they will NOT be included on the "official" randy roll, a list that I will update as necessary.

GENTLEMEN: If you do not have recent references from established and active companions who can be contacted expediently, you ARE a NEWBIE for all intents and purposes. Be advised that most ladies require 2 or more vouches within the last 6 months before they will entertain you. NO THIRD-PARTY SUGGESTIONS. Let the lassies themselves note their newbie-willingness. EXPECT TO BE SCREENED. How each bonny beauty goes about that is completely up to her, but please try to be understanding, cooperative, and polite in this era of Hobby uncertainty. BE PATIENT AND REASONABLE. Screening takes time, and mutual scheduling can be tricky. Make sure that you give companions adequate opportunity in advance to do what they need to. Short-notice sensual sessions may not be practical for newbies. THIS ISN'T ANOTHER ISO FEATURE. Save specific requests and questions for more appropriate forums or PMs, please.

Our pretty participating newbie-friendly VERIFIED COMPANIONS are listed below in alphabetical order. Gentlemen, please tap the name to go directly to their H2 profiles, and then hit the About Me tabs there for further info. (You can also use the Find Latest Posts function on companion profiles to locate their most recent ads.) The designation (T) appears next to non-local touring ladies who make sensual stops in Houston on a regular basis. For traveling lads, lusty lassies in other areas have their locations indicated.

Alexis Moore
    Alyssa XOXO
    Amberence
    Beau Derierre
    BiancaEnedetti669
    Champagne Brown
    Chloeblue83
    Christina Gizelle (T) (Los Angeles)
    dallas4u (T) (Springfield, MO)
    ExoticReb
    fancyinheels
    KaitlynDior (T) (Dallas)
    Kammye
    KandiiCakesXXX
    Katstar
    K
    rystal_RoseBBW

Lexieinhouston
    LustyBustyGina38FF (T) (California)
    Marilynddd
    Melissa Madyson (New Orleans)
    MizMisty
    NaughteeMILF
    ReeseMcClain

VikkiMarkov

Companions, just post in this thread if you wish to be added, or PM me. Refer to the guidelines above first, please. Thanks, and Happy Hobbying!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-08-2018 at 09:10 AM. Reason: checked active links

Verified Companion Companion TwixXx's Avatar
    First thanks to Fancy and ck.

Hello OH2 I am TwixXx I have a upscale location in the Galleria/Westchase area of Houston I also provide outcalls to Katy, Clear lake Baytown and etc.

I do have a light screening process. I’m excited to be apart of OH2 so message me guys....
    Last edited by TwixXx; 06-14-2018 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Change color and font
    💦TwixXx AKA PARIS 💧 Caramel you can’t resist!!!
    817-881-6320

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the H2 Houston Newbie-Friendly Companion Thread, a helpful Hobby tool for gentlemen without references who may just be entering our wicked world of wonderment, or returning after a prolonged absence.

LADIES:
    NO ADS. NO RATES. NO SERVICES. NO SOLICITATION. NO PHOTOS. NO CONTACT INFO UNLESS ALREADY IN YOUR SIGNATURE LINE, please. This IS NOT another advertising forum, but a
    focal point, a place for H2's carnal companions to post their newbie-willingness and a central collection thread that novice gentlemen may find convenient. Companions, please just come in and state that you are newbie friendly, incall/outcall status and a general location, and mention your screening expectations, if you so desire. You may also include lead time and how you wish to be contacted initially, as well as how long following an appointment you're willing to give a reference, and you MUST be reference-friendly. (That's a critical goal of this erotic endeavor, assisting frisky fellows in obtaining vamp vouches for future fun!) Gents can communicate with lusty lassies directly for anything else. If you're from out of town and visit Houston frequently (or want travelers to know that you're newbie-friendly in another city), say so.

Companions may post weekly reminders in this thread of their newbie-friendliness. Registered but unverified companions may comment, but they will NOT be included on the "official" randy roll, a list that I will update as necessary.

GENTLEMEN: If you do not have recent references from established and active companions who can be contacted expediently, you ARE a NEWBIE for all intents and purposes. Be advised that most ladies require 2 or more vouches within the last 6 months before they will entertain you. NO THIRD-PARTY SUGGESTIONS. Let the lassies themselves note their newbie-willingness. EXPECT TO BE SCREENED. How each bonny beauty goes about that is completely up to her, but please try to be understanding, cooperative, and polite in this era of Hobby uncertainty. BE PATIENT AND REASONABLE. Screening takes time, and mutual scheduling can be tricky. Make sure that you give companions adequate opportunity in advance to do what they need to. Short-notice sensual sessions may not be practical for newbies. THIS ISN'T ANOTHER ISO FEATURE. Save specific requests and questions for more appropriate forums or PMs, please.

Our pretty participating newbie-friendly VERIFIED COMPANIONS are listed below in alphabetical order. Gentlemen, please tap the name to go directly to their H2 profiles, and then hit the About Me tabs there for further info. (You can also use the Find Latest Posts function on companion profiles to locate their most recent ads.) The designation (T) appears next to non-local touring ladies who make sensual stops in Houston on a regular basis. For traveling lads, lusty lassies in other areas have their locations indicated.

AlphaAva
    Alexis Moore
    Alyssa XOXO
    Amberence
    Beau Derierre
    BiancaEnedetti669
    (T) (Austin)
    Champagne Brown
    Chloeblue83
    Christina Gizelle
    (T) (Los Angeles)
    dallas4u
    (T) (Springfield, MO)
    ExoticReb
    fancyinheels
    Hottest bbw tuma queen
    KaitlynDior
    (T) (Dallas)
    Kammye
    KandiiCakesXXX
    Katstar
    K
    rystal_RoseBBW

Lady_kayla001

Lexieinhouston
    LustyBustyGina38FF
    (T) (California)
    Marilynddd
    Melissa Madyson
    (New Orleans)
    missconstanceflow
    MizMisty
    NinaRenee
    Raquel Ryder
    Roxanne WhiteTwixXx
    VikkiMarkov

Companions, just post in this thread if you wish to be added, or PM me. Refer to the guidelines above first, please. Thanks, and Happy Hobbying!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-27-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Alana kay's Avatar
    I am newbie friendly & going to start traveling again
    Austins TOP ELITE
    LATINA fantasy, an all natural beauty --IN PORTLAND!
    COCKWORSHIP/blowfessional QUEEN
    Located: Only fans--> Alanakay69

Sexy & seductive w a twist
    TEXT PREFERRED

Alanakay69elite@gmail.com
    💋

P411: 152120

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm newbie friendly. My screening is fair

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Freshly updated carnal compedium, several new names added!

LADIES:

Alexis Moore (T) (Dallas)
    Alana kay (T) (Austin)
    AlphaAva
    Alyssa Monroe
    Alyssa XOXO
    Amberence
    Anna Nikkole
    Beau Derierre
    BiancaEnedetti669
    (T) (Austin)
    Carlisle
    Champagne Brown
    Chloeblue83
    Christina Gizelle
    (T) (Los Angeles)
    dallas4u
    (T) (Springfield, MO)
    ExoticReb
    fancyinheels
    Hottest bbw tuma queen
    KaitlynDior
    (T) (Dallas)
    Kammye
    KandiiCakesXXX
    Katstar
    K
    rystal_RoseBBW

Lady_kayla001

Lexieinhouston
    LustyBustyGina38FF
    (T) (California)
    Marilynddd
    Melissa Madyson
    (New Orleans)
    missconstanceflow
    MizMisty
    NinaRenee
    NyylaStar
    Raquel Ryder
    Roxanne White
    TwixXx
    VikkiMarkov

Companions, just post in this thread if you wish to be added, or PM me. Refer to the guidelines above first, please. Thanks!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-17-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Hi! I’m back in Houston currently in the Galleria/ Westchase area offering in calls primarily. I’m newbie friendly and I do screen. I am open to video chat but at the end of the day I am looking to make sure we are all safe.

I'll add you to the list as soon as you're verified, Kendra.

Thread is being restarted and relocated to Requests & ISO Section for higher visibility with Hobbyists.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?71113-Houston-Newbie-Friendly-Companion-Thread

Will leave this topic stickied for a while longer so that interested parties can follow the link to the new spot. Thanks!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-07-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Removing the sticky for this thread. As noted above, a revised/updated list is now pinned to the top of the Requests/ISOs forum.

New lads, look here, please:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?71113-Houston-Newbie-Friendly-Companion-Thread

Newbie-friendly ladies who wish to be included on the carnal compendium, just comment in the relocated thread or PM me. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4