Ok well I believe in being truth full and my hobbiest know that about me. I'm a straight forward woman I don't bullshit around if you ask me to use me as a reference I always say yes sharing is caring and every single one of me hobbiest has turned out to be the best friends to me . So when I hobbiest foesnt pay me for services rendered it will piss me off and unlike eccie I am going to start to put u on blast so be warned I'm tired of the bull shit us providers take time to accommodate your wants and needs only to be stiffed fuck that worth a hell of alotore than what donations are and hell I don't watch the clock I don't dissapoint either so just to let you gents know last week stiffed 2 out of my donations and more. Also when u say your gonna write a review and it's gonna be good then write it don't make us keep texting you to ask u hay have you wrote it yet. I mean latpey the runnings I've had from so called men makes me think maybe I should go bi. so anyways I love you good ones amd come visit me soon I'm not going to be excepting new clients anymore