Companion's Handle: Violet_shay
Date of Visit: 8/7/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 8329376958
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....17-Violet_shay
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....17-Violet_shay
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes it was
Activities:

Fuck me...... Where do I start.....

BBBJ...... Sloppy and lots of spit.... DATY/DATO....... 69...... CG (The sight of her titties...omg)..... RCG......Lfk....... Missionary........ K9........ (Amazing ASS)...... Side Missionary...... Standing Mish til I

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
All over her pussy lips and tummy.....................

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour

Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length: Short dark, in a bun
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Mixed (Black & White)
Companion Description: Beautiful girl........ 5'4"..... 120lbs.... But wholly shit..... Huge tits and an ASS you can bounce a quarter off of...... Toned legs .... Smelled wonderful and clean..... Pussy tasted delicious........

...................MIRA CABRONES..............................

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? She WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Exceeded my expectations...............!!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? I would absolutely LOVE to keep her to myself ... LOL... But I share with my monger brothers so YES.......!!! I recommend

Public comments:

WHolly fuck............... Why the hell it took me this long to see this Houston Gem..... I've seen a few reviews here and there and all YESSSS........ She was on my TO-DO List and we ended up reaching out to each other and BAM....... Appointment was set......

This girl is absolutely beautiful and has a Body made for SIN......................

Violet has made it to my ATF list and will be a regular visit for me....

.........For those waiting to see her, DON't !!! She is awesome!!

More info in PRIVATE so I hope you fuckers are VERIFIED.................And NO..... I will NOT send you the GOOD Shit by PM if you are not VERIFIED........!!!!!!!!!!!!

..................Enjoy..........................

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.