Date of Visit: 8/1/18
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 346-304-5072
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: N/A
City, State: Plano, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? 10pm
Activities: Cowgirl doggy style missionary BB and JJ squirting sweating nipple play booty rub.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: 36
Hair Color and Length: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'4
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
It took me over a year to see amberence. But she was in town, I saw her post and I shot her a text asking if she could see me tonight. She obliges and I trek over to her incall. It was a very safe area in Plano. I got door I'm knocked three times she answered. She was much more than I expected. Long brown hair beautiful blue eyes a beautiful shape. We wasted no time getting down to business she quickly unbutton my pants it commenced to give me a wonderful bbbj. Then she took her shirt off along with her underwear and I saw those big beautiful breasts. She continue to give me a nice nice head job. Then I return the favor I tasted that sweet wet juicy pussy I put my finger in and I can hear the juices gushing. After I put on the condom I laid her down pin her legs back and put my dick in her pussy. We enjoyed every minute of our f****** session. Then she rolled on top gave me some cowgirl rolling those hips back and forth and up and down tell me how much you love it. Then for the finale I hit it doggy-style f****** her hard and harder I can hear the juices gushing then she squirted all over my balls as I came all in the condom at the same time. after wiping off our sweat we chatted for a little bit and I Departed.