Thread: I have a question????

Retired Companion

I have a question????

I have noticed a lot of ladies in this industry post pictures of their self with a lot of nudity, do you think that showing all of yourself off including nude pictures of your Noni get you more business? The same amount of business? Or less business? And how many guys would like to have something left to the imagination?? And do you guys feel that you would pay more money for a lady if she showed all of her Wares ahead of time before the meeting??

I'm asking because I want a perspective from people as to why they post pictures of their Noni with nothing covered up. I'm by no means a prude LOL I just want some perspective.

Gentlemen what do you think?? Ladies what do you think??

M.M.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Pics with nudity will definitely catch my attention more compared ones that don't. I like be able to see what I'm paying for. Of course this isnt the end all be all as to whether or not I book an appointment with a provider though. It essentially all but guarantees I will look at your website, profile, etc regardless.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I find a lady acting natural sexier than a lady trying to over-do it. However, if she really is sexy, then by all means flaunt it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wes_Caroll's Avatar
    Nudity is perfectly okay with me. If you got it, either big or small, flaunt it! What's really gets my attention is when its done in a seductive/tasteful way.

Some people want to see what they are paying for.
    I don't like it when all I see is old pictures or girls hiding unflattering areas, only to be surprised when I hook up with them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like a mix of dressed and nudes. Eccie is straight up boring as shit now with all the no nudity or pics of sex rules.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ll never complain about a woman posting nude photos. I agree that it is nice to know what to expect. I imagine a lot more guys stop and look at nude photos. I know I do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DarthVader's Avatar
    Best results I think are:
    1. Picture of Face - Head shot.
    2. Picture of body front and back, bra and panties is ok, but enough with the corsets and covering the waist to hide something.
    3. You are selling something. Look at any product ads on Amazon. Multiple pictures with good images showing you what you are buying.
    4. Bad pictures, weird angles, or filters give it away that there is some issue.
    5. Full nude isn't a requirement, but it helps sometimes.
    What the hell am I supposed to write here?
    I like Sci Fi and long walks on the beach.
    I'm just trying to get laid. Sheesh.