Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Locking threads up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Locking threads up!

Actually the board needed to spiced up. There has been more traffic over the last several days which makes it more interesting to come visit. Then mods and others gotta worry about little shit. When threads get interested and one person dont lock something you lock it up. Let these girls be. Men is how these women make money and most men wanna see pictures of naked women. Let em post. Who gives a shit if someone is making it out to be an ad. Those ads bring more men to the site. Lets not make this a boring ass board.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This thread reeks of DRAMA!!!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I'll pass the OP's critique on up the food chain, but what entertains some members annoys and antagonizes others, and H2 is not tolerant of drama and spam. Increased traffic can be attributed to multiple reasons, but I won't hazard guesses.

Some forums are set aside for general discussion of interest to all, and others are designated
    specifically for companion self-promotion. As for photos, companions may upload numerous images to the albums on their profiles (a great feature more ladies should take advantage of), and post a collage within ads in the appropriate areas. Speaking of those areas, there are 2 different forums in Houston where Verified Companions may post ads DAILY with pics:

Companion Ads & Specials - Houston
    Daily Ads - RED HOT ZONE - Houston

Plus another forum for a single weekend ad with snapshots:

Saturday & Sunday Connections

The Welcome Wagon where companions may introduce themselves ONCE with data and photos:

Welcome Wagon - Houston

AND two short-notice sections, no photos allowed, just posts advertising same-day availability, but gents can go view those companion ALBUMS:

S.N.A.T.C.H./REQUESTS & ISO SECTION
    S.N.A.T.C.H./Hobbyist ISO's - Red Hot Zone

Ye Gods, is that not enough?
    There has to be boundaries, else this board becomes nothing BUT one giant classified ad.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-02-2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: typo

Guest Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
    Actually the board needed to spiced up. There has been more traffic over the last several days which makes it more interesting to come visit. Then mods and others gotta worry about little shit. When threads get interested and one person dont lock something you lock it up. Let these girls be. Men is how these women make money and most men wanna see pictures of naked women. Let em post. Who gives a shit if someone is making it out to be an ad. Those ads bring more men to the site. Lets not make this a boring ass board.

I'm peeking in and saying, hi before this thread is closed! Boring vs drama? I'll take boring any day:)
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Agree with the OP.....I have never seen the amount of thread locks in ANY board forum regardless of the topic....thanck fucking Tebow the E is back....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

obnoxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
    Agree with the OP.....I have never seen the amount of thread locks in ANY board forum regardless of the topic....thanck fucking Tebow the E is back....
    We can always talk about how to cook dillar's!! That has neither drama nor is boring...............

Quote Originally Posted by winndixie View Post
    We can always talk about how to cook dillar's!! That has neither drama nor is boring...............
    Not boring at all wd.....as long as it’s on topic I assume....prob have to start a new thread next to Dorthy’s fishy thread....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    For those news to our little corner of the hobbyverse, home2 inherited (some of) the "wind" from aspd back in '09.

This was never a "traditional" hobbying community, more of a social metaphor both metaphysically and physicality.

Respect has always been a key precept here, both in concept and in practice.

So, for those few who just absolutely cannot appreciate the minimized drama hereabouts ... we have a less than usual (elsewhere) curative.

Vice points, we dish out forum vacation days, usually dispensed on a 30-day (minimum) basis.

Looks like we need to broadcast that the SARCASM font is back in style.

It is called impact and it is in the drop down font folder.

For those who want to avoid conflict when dripping the sarcasm, best to make the intent clear.

Very clear.

We are here to hobby, folks. Please save most of the humor for the comedy club and the GOTA forum:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...ny-Farm-(GOTA)
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

In before the lock.....heh....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    Boring vs drama? I'll take boring any day:)
    I could not agree with Alyssa any more. Well said.

Keep locking um up!!

+1 SLA
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 07-02-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion
    I am very grateful CK put this site together for us. He didn't have to do any of this and he is not earning a single penny from it. Think about it, this site exists just purely so other people can have fun. How can you complain about that? If he wants to lock every thread, more power to him, it's his site and I am happy to have this alternative he has worked hard to create. I still can't for the life of me understand why he puts up with all of our shit, but I am grateful to be able to use this site.

That other site is just a click away if you don't like it here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    That other site is just a click away if you don't like it here.
    Oh Katie, that’s so true and oh so sweet. I Love it and your signature line pics.!!! xoxo
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    i like lo drama. i guess im "no drama" friendly so to speak..

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
    short answer: The locking of a few threads has saved a few from getting booted off completely and should learn from it
    But noooo, LOL

I've seen a handful with great potential downward spiral by their own mouth

What's that Kenny Rogers song?
    Nope, not Coward of the County.....the other one
    💥"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    ♤ 28th--31st TBA ♤VIP XXX CW/Edging+
    Businessman's Break☆MSOG GFE/PSE
    $__/hhr--1HR -- Extended Visits

STEP#1-->*READ* 0H2 ABOUT ME/PROFILE
    & P411 Bio *BEFORE* CONTACTING ME
    💋 832 - 604 - 0306/Temporary App#

Do Not Text or Email As Initial Contact/SCREENING REQUIRED

♤"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    i like lo drama. i guess im "no drama" friendly so to speak..
    How about mud wrestling instead?
    I've always wanted to do that.
    I like mudding, so perfect
    LOL
    Ding Ding
    💥"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.
    ♤ 28th--31st TBA ♤VIP XXX CW/Edging+
    Businessman's Break☆MSOG GFE/PSE
    $__/hhr--1HR -- Extended Visits

STEP#1-->*READ* 0H2 ABOUT ME/PROFILE
    & P411 Bio *BEFORE* CONTACTING ME
    💋 832 - 604 - 0306/Temporary App#