Quote Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I agree with you about the being closed for so long most people will assume its just gone. I do like this site and appreciate the efforts put into it, i was just kinda waiting for eccie to return. However with the new message i am tired of the waiting game and may just give this site a real chance now. I appreciate switter, but i do like this forum style much better than the "twitter" style, as I am not fond of twitter (although am using it because of the limited options. I am wondering (and hoping) of other lurkers were also just waiting for eccies return and keeping up with the updates, and will now move to this since it looks like it wont return. Almost scared to use it at this point even if it does return. Hmmmm.
Hey lady, you can invite your clients to this site, using your name as a verification. That's why some guys have "Verified Hobbyist BCD" on their handles. It means a provider has vouched for them.

I like this safety feature of OH2. ECCIE would let any guy join and there was no verification piece to it.

Glad you found your way here!