Thread: Updated profile, check me out ;)

Verified Companion Companion

Updated profile, check me out ;)

HI GUYS!! Ok so I’m kind of hyped because I pulled thru all of my procrastination and FINALLLYYYY updated my profile!!!! I’m really new to using sites so, excuse me if I’m a bit “extra” but I think a I did pretty good!! *pats myself on the back* lol
    Y’all go check it out and see if you’re feeling me! :)
    Love to hear from all my gents in the north Houston (SPRING) area!!
    Get at me ❤️

- - - Updated - - -

5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND LOOKING FOR FUN :)❤️

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Updated profile or not, lovely lass, you are only allowed ONE Welcome Wagon introduction, and you already had that here: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?41785-HI-GENTLEMEN!!-I%92m-pregnant-and-in-need-of-some-real-good-loving!

Please refer to the stickied thread at the top of this WW forum for complete companion promotional guidelines, and see about getting some Verified Hobbyists you have met within the last 90 days to vouch for your Verified Companion status so you can advertise in the appropriate sections. (I see another well-known provider said she knew you in the prior thread, so you might check with admin ck1942 and see if her word will help expedite your verification.)

Irish luck in lust!

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    some pics would be nice..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Pics. would help your efforts here and welcome dear.

+1 pxmcc
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Couldn’t find you on P411 under AriaDoll

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    inbox full. pm me

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Welcome to our little corner of the world. I’m sure pics & rates would be appreciated by all. Sent you a PM & Tx hope to hear from you soon.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hey baby can we see some pix