Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
Had SW GFE today for the first time. It was the most intense that I've had in a while. It felt closer to "civilian" than "provider". Civilian feels different than provider because civilian is more personal. I think it had something to do with our initial face-to-face contact way of meeting (SW and I). Seeking out an online provider feels more like ordering from the internet. It's not an interactive process. With a SW, there's a swirl of emotions and adrenaline racing in me during the initial engagement. Though it feels terrifying, at the same time it also feels oddly romantic. It reminds somewhat of the feeling of asking a beautiful lady at the club to dance. Very nerve racking but also very pleasurable. This whole experience I described is completely absent when "ordering" an online provider. The SW rush fuels the intensity of the GFE. If I get arrested, I'll just explain to people that I was following my heart. It's true. We men fall in love with our eyes. If you're a guy and you hit up the track, you might be telling yourself that you might go to jail if you pick up a lady. But once you see finally see "her", and you know she's "it", you are going to say "screw it", "YOLO", and you're going to engage her. This is how it happens. Just don't mention money EVER and you can't be convicted. Expect CBJ 60 and CFS HHR 100. No BBBJ. Just come with it and plop it down for her to see but DON'T say anything until y'all start stripping and touching. After this, that's when you can start getting into the details. Also, get her phone number when you first engage her on the street. That's the most important thing. This allows you both to meet up at HER motel instead of having to drive her in your car when you can be stopped by a cop. When you get her number, slip her a $20 so that she knows you're serious. It's not illegal to get a woman's phone number off the street. It's also not illegal to give her money off the street after you get her phone number as a friendly gesture. People give money to panhandlers all the time. Keep in touch with her and meet her up the next day at the motel. I doubt an undercover cop will wait until the next day to make a bust.
nope she is not a cop. glad you had fun. you should review your experiences on Bissy in "Other" reviews.
i had a similarly intense gfe session-possibly the most intense in 5 years in the hobby-with one of my utrs, last week. we hadn't seen each other for a while, and it was like we were both struck by lightning. when i started thinking about her the next day, i decided i need to take a break from "Lola" for at least a week..lol.