Thread: Samantha yi: Had some thai for lunch!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Samantha yi: Had some thai for lunch!

Companion's Handle: Samantha yi
    Date of Visit: 6-1-18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email/ phone
    Phone Number: 7134805677
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....88-Samantha_Yi
    City, State: Houston, Tecas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Lfk, cock woreship, ff, bls, dt, tuma, dato, daty, mish, k9, lazy k9, cg, rcg, dirty talk, ass smacking, titties grabing, choking, hair pulling, hj, tea bagging, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: $330
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Forgot
    Smoking Status: Np
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: Attractive petite woman, nice mm large bs or small cs, body very nice body, tatto on her back, small blimshes nothing to distracting
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    So after setting up a meet since Wednesday with another provider, i was cancel on within a couple hrs of our scheduale meet. It sucked but hey its friday i had already pulled out the money, shave my neither regions, and was determine for plan B! So after scrolling through and waiting getting verified for some of the LP chicas i saw samantha post availability on switter. I texted samantha before and already verified with her a while ago just our scheduales nevered line up. So i text reminded her my handle and everything went good. Scheduale on time. I got there early so she asked if i could get some supplies. Not a problem. Shes a good provider with great skills and very accommodating.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    Nice review, thanks for the reminder. I need to meet her soon!
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review. Looks like she is no longer active on OH2 though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    I'm jealous! I was hoping to connect with her this weekend, as well, but no luck. She seems like she looks amazing and is a fun time.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I asked and she said she not used to it and perfers switter becuase its easier to use. Theres actually different girs on switter than here. Benefits to have both

Verified Hobbyist BCD PerfectGent's Avatar
    Great review. My time with her was pretty similar (minus the AC issue). Fun girl who really likes to go PSE during her sessions, but can also hold an intelligent conversation, which is always a plus for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Samantha is so much fun. I've seen her twice and can't wait to see her again next time I'm in town.

edit...when did she post on Switter? I haven't seen her post since April on there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Believe Samantha posted on Switter this past weekend. That's how I knew she was available. Actually was able to redeem myself and get in to see her Sunday night. ABSOLUTELY PSE which I knew but experiencing it is something else! haha
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.