Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Threshold.............

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Sucks to see Thresh go UTR, but that identity hijacking is no joke. Smh and very disgusting for whoever is doing it. So many things in our precious hobby are changing. SMH
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Hate to hear you're going utr, Thresh. Hopefully you will stay in the game - we'll miss your deTAILed reviews. man.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    I wish you the best dude, I appreciated the tips you gave me about the good and bad apples in here. take care man.
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

Kereil...Jack....bbkid...Captain C...jojodancer.......

check your PM's gents......................

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wish you the best Sensei Slayer Threshold.

I guess Skittlez, Slickrick281 and Anandaman will just have to take up the slack.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Threshold View Post
    Perfectly said Alexis........ I guess I should state I am not Canceling my handle cause too many dumb dumbs can come sign up as me so I won't do them the favor but I will continue to check my PM's and help those that need help. If your a Newbie, PLEASE get verified by one of the lovelies on here and then have HER PM me to make sure your legit. I get 30 to 40 PM's and emails per day asking for info but if I don't know you, how do you expect me to share info..... Yes.... I do have contact with MANY agency girls and Indys that have gone UTR but I will NOT give out their info unless you have gone through screening and have girls contact me to verify you.

PLEASE guys.............. go through the ladies screening process.... visit them on occasion to keep up your cred......... Have the LADY contact me thru PM and verify you.... don't just tell me you know everybody on here and expect me to believe you.

I think Dorthy Monroe said it best.... If a lady has not seen you within the last 6 months or even 3 months...... How do you expect her to remember you and vouch for you..................?? tsk....tsk......

Hobby on peeps................... I'll still be checking PM's here and there.......... helping those in need and guiding them to the promise land..................... JUST GET VERIFIED FIRST......................!!!!

~threshold~

out............................................... ....
    I had someone pretending to be me in chat in the very beginning everyone needs to be on there shit right now.. Ladies and tards you never know who is behind a handle or number unless you actually take the initiative to do extra screening.. This is the time where both sides are vulnerable to fuckery why put yourself and others at risk..
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for all your help and advice Thres!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slickrick281 View Post
    I wish you the best Sensei Slayer Threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    I had someone pretending to be me in chat in the very beginning everyone needs to be on there shit right now.. Ladies and tards you never know who is behind a handle or number unless you actually take the initiative to do extra screening.. This is the time where both sides are vulnerable to fuckery why put yourself and others at risk..
    There can never be another Winky Whisperer.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    There can never be another Winky Whisperer.
    This is absolutely correct
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Vaginaterian View Post
    I guess Skittlez, Slickrick281 and Anandaman will just have to take up the slack.
    We can 'try'... but Thresh had 'a style' that was unique to him with gifs and images... (and often his finishing 'splat' shotz)...

Vag: I recognize both of your current avatars... BOTH very nice!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Sorry to hear you go. But i understand. The hobby is different now. The laws may change in a few years...

"For hes a jolly good fellow" chants from all of us to you thresh.. We both love and respect everything you have brought to the table and though its sad to see you go, at least i will know your safe and you can always reach me just pick up the phone.. (Im the number on your #1. Key on the keypad lol)) jk jk . have fun be safe
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2