I personally don't like listing off or making a menu so I apologize for any inconvenience I hope this ad explains enough of what I'm offering and I meet the right kind candidate to add to my roster

I'm a totally normal lady and enjoy normal basic human sexual interactions. I believe that speaks for itself however if that isn't specific enough or requires any further answers feel free to ask any questions.

I don't kiss and a cover is required

Let me know if you're the type that rather meet for a drink or if your willing to socialize somewhere I will happily plan something or just make arrangements to do/meet in general. I don't rush things, I'm not counting the time until physically things get started, I don't have a revolving door of people coming in and out, I'm professional, communicative, clean and highly discreet.
I'm the type that needs a few mins to talk just see how things go see how we vibe - I'm a genuinely kind person and don't rush into things ever. As you can see I'm verified so I'm not interested in wasting anyone's time or mine own. I got cold beer or if you're not a drinker I got water - we can chill - if you like I have some green trees if you want to smoke. Just offering none of this is a requirement. Just want us both to have the time and ability to mutually relax before we play.

rates go as follow
Qv - 100
Hhr - 200
Hr - 300
2hr - 400

for outcall please add additional $50 and provide ride to and from

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you have a great day!! Happy Hobbying