Companion's Handle: Fendiibankss
Date of Visit: 05/17/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 3612677197
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...7-Fendiibankss
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: HJ, BBBJ, 69, RCG, K9, HJ
Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
Donation: Review Special
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background:
Companion Description: She is tall(5'9") and absolutely gorgeous. Her body is perfect in my opinion, slender with a perfect ass. Really nice smile and a great attitude.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have been wanting to see her for a while and I happened to see her ad almost immediately after she posted it. So, I quickly reached out and was happy to get a response. I provided the necessary screening info and we setup a time. Her communication via text was great and she was very responsive all the way through. When I arrived at her incall, I was greeted by quite possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever been with. She was dressed casually in jeans and a top with her hair in a pony tail but she still looked amazing. We talked for a few minutes and then she asked me to get comfortable so we could get started. The next half hour was just an amazing experience with a gorgeous woman. She is a really sweet girl and made sure that I was comfortable and enjoying every minute of the session. I'm definitely looking forward to the next time I can see her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.