Hello,

Do you feel like you're missing that passion and/or excitement in your life? Well sir, you may have come to the right place.

Let me introduce myself, I?m Laura Lynn. Sensual, Passionate & Very Discreet.Down to earth and friendly, I am often told that I have a magic touch and will make you feel at ease with my warm smile and charming personality. Preferring to keep my circle of friends small, I enjoy meeting and establishing great friendships with gentlemen that are mature, respectful and professional. We can share stimulating conversation, laughter, and exciting unrushed adventures.

Whether you are looking for that lunch/dinner date, a companion for an event, or simply to enjoy a moment of escape from the stresses of your daily life, look no further. I offer unrushed Attention, Affection, and Appreciation.

IN:
300 | 1Hr Introduction
440 | 90m Flirting over cocktails
560 | 2Hr Pure Bliss
800 | 3Hr Dinner Out/Dessert In (weekends only)

Outcalls add $60.
Outcalls available only to private residences within 20mi of Lewisville.

Location /Availability:
Lewisville/The Colony area, by appointment
Weeknights 7p-9p
Weekends 9a-9p

Contact/Screening:
Screening is required PRIOR to planning our time together. Send a request through p4, if you're a member OR reach out by PM with information for 2-3 verifiable ladies that could provide a reference for you, along with your name, phone number and date preferences.

Until we meet,
LL

Cancellation Policy:Once scheduled, if you cancel within 24hrs of our date, I will require 50% of the booked time to be paid before making another appointment. Should you cancel within 2 hours, I require 100% to be paid. The fees cannot be used towards a future date.