I dedicate myself to empowering the sexy lives of the married man and to helping un-partnered individuals to achieve the authentic erotic high, where sex is the least of it. (Masters & Johnson)

Safe. Clean. Secure. Sexy. Fun.

Not available on short notice. Verification is mandatory and will take some time.

When contacting me for the first time(or the 10th time), please provide some information about yourself that will show me that you are earnest and I don't have to worry about my safety.

I understand, that this is very hard to do and trust is an issue here. I KNOW. I will never contact you uninvited or use your information against you.
Information collected is for my security only - if something would happen to me, you could be found.

I like to be nurturing, safe and kinky friend, who has no demands on your personal life.
I am experienced in many things in this life and willing to share and nurture your spirit, your soul and your mind through your body.

Please note: I refuse to flirt or to be "all business" and describe in graphic details our first possible date IN WRITING - in pm's, SMS or e-mails.
Don't confuse my shortness with rudeness. I refuse to put in writing any incriminating information. Period.
Scheduling a date in email is exactly that: schedule a date. All flirting done in-person, with no witnesses and no reviews after.
Gentleman don't tell the world that he got laid. Be classy.

You must be 45+
Occasionally, I will meet with a YOUNGER MALE, who is in need of guidance, friendly face and mature sexual experience without being judged or belittled.
I AM NOT A COUGAR. I don't pray on younger males.
I am your Muse, your trusted partner and your guide. My only wish is for you to act mature and look mature.
If you have contacted me before and I have refused - try again. You might get lucky this time.

San Marcos incall.
Outcall to Austin, Corpus and San Antonio.

SPECIAL donation for May!

I am perfect.
Upscale. 55 years young. Professional Companion. I speak German and few other real languages.

I have gorgeous smile, long legs, entertaining and kind personality.
I am European, 5'9" tall, former gymnast, model and dancer,
123 pnds, virtually no fat, B-cup gorgeous natural breasts and no tattoos on my beautiful body.

FBSM
L1 1hr 200 HJ
L2 1hr 250 BJ
Add prostate massage +50

GFE
1hr 400
1.5 hr 700

Pegging SexPloration
Hourly 500

I am not a SWITCH. I am always Dominant. Alpha and Omega in same body.
Do not mistake this for me being rude and inappropriate - I charge extra for that.

I know the benefits and understand the desires of adult males to explore anal orgasms and submission.
I have educated myself on male anatomy and will never do you harm.

Short RED nails, strong big hands and personality to match.

New toys provided. Exploration is encouraged.

I will not allow degrading treatment of any kind to you or to myself.
I do not allow anything nasty.