Thread: KardawgOG: Karlee Paige & sis

Registered Male (Not Verified)

KardawgOG: Karlee Paige & sis

Companion's Handle: KardawgOG
    Date of Visit: 5/13/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 817-760-0008
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?155148-kardawgOG
    City, State: Addison, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Kissing, double BBBJ, ball licking, doggie, cow girl, more kissing and bbbj, CFS, cim in both mouths.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $500 x 2
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Kara - blondish, sis black
    Smoking Status: couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Kara about 5'3, sis about 5'6. Both had b cups, thin girls. Very attractive.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? 100% would recommend

Public comments:
    I am new to this area. Met a work colleague while working in Boston who made me aware of this stuff. Told me he has some arrangements with a couple of gals and will still hop on to see if anything interesting is going on. Good to have money. Lol. I saw a post for Karlee and I had never done a threesome before so I was interested. Contact seemed fairly straight forward and prompt. Gave her a time, she sent me location information and off I went.

Got to the hotel about 10 min early. They were ready. Invited me up to the room. Karlee was sitting ready, but sis was just stepping out of the shower. Both ladies were clean and ready to have a good time. She asked if I had a sister fantasy and honestly I told them I had never done a threesome, the sister part was a fun weird bonus. We all stripped down and activities started

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    JDawg reviews Kardawg? Nicely done

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hahah. Well said HNIC

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's been on my TDL for a while- sisters would be awesome. Stars will align soon.