Companion's Handle: Paige32
Date of Visit: early May
Preferred Method of Contact: PM + text
Phone Number: 936-260-1909
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?166803-Paige32
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: General state of nakedness. LFK/DFK, body worship, NE/SE, DATY, HJ, BBBJ, CIM/COB, FIV (mine and hers), various positions with MSOG.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
Donation: per agreement
Approximate age of Companion: 35ish
Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde, but lighter shade, just below her shoulders
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell.
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Just like her pictures. Petite MILF spinner with a cute butt. Some tattoos that are not distracting. Perky nips and bald kitty. A cute face with a nice smile.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
For the public notes: all intercourse is safe, she is a sexy spinner MILF, her photos are up to date and accurate, and feel good about setting a date.

So, I met Paige through SexySamantha (read the review and go see Samantha too). Though we had a threesome, Paige left after an hour so I didn't really get to judge her solo. So I decided I'd try a one-on-one session. I contacted her before my trip, and she immediately agreed. We set the date and I grinned.

She arrived a few minutes late and we give as she entered the room. We got caught up, got comfortable, got naked, and got busy. Want to know more, see the ROS.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.