Companion's Handle: 2022Valeria
Date of Visit: early May
Preferred Method of Contact: PM + text
Phone Number: 832-599-7433
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?145628-2022Valeria
City, State: Galveston, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, HJ, GFE, K9, CG, RCG, MISS, DATY, FIV, MSOG -- was part of a duo but see comments
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
Donation: per our agreement
Approximate age of Companion: 30-ish
Hair Color and Length: Black and mid back length
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell.
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina (Cuban)
Companion Description: Pictures are spot on. Lovely smile, eyes, and face. All natural well maintained body with fair skin and firm breasts. Tight.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Public mongers can book with confidence. She is a sexy lady that you wouldn't pass by in public without taking a sly glance once or twice (and breaking your neck).

SexySamantha and I have become regulars when I'm in town. This time she wanted to bring 2022Valeria with her. However this was more of a tag team than what I'd consider a true threesome, so both ladies get reviewed separately.

Valeria is sweet and so fuckable. Her body is firm and like an hourglass. If you're good, you can give her orgasms multiple times. She is a YMMV with kissing but my experience was exquisite.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.