Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Chicas Bonitas Austin, Don't call the name
Date of Visit: 11May2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Incall
Phone Number: 512-478-2444
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: NA
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: lap dance, LFK, HJ, FIV, FIA, kissing boobs
Length of Visit: 45 mins
Donation: Entry fee $17 + $25/ lap dance and activities
Approximate age of Companion: 29
Hair Color and Length: Below shoulder height
Smoking Status: Don't know
Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
Companion Description: Average body, big boobs (not too big), nice pussy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds for other activities, meets for lap dance
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
After disappointment at Red Rose the previous day, I thought to explore Chicas Bonitas for the first time. Did not had much time, since I had to go somewhere. I entered inside the club and was not like P10, Yellow Rose or Red Rose clubs, it was bit different. Don't expect the high quality lighting, but you will find many girls. There seemed to be some Americans and more of Hispanic and probably more Cubans. The girls seems to be good and some were attractive.
Some girls approached me as soon as I had entered and sat. I wanted to get a feel and so politely said that I need some time. After sometime, I was trying to find a girl who had approached me and said that she will return, but couldn't find. Then suddenly, another girl came to me and sat on my lap and started giving me giving a light lap dance. After some chat and dance on the chair, I went with her since I wanted to leave soon.
Got a very average lap dance, but had a nice fun with the girl and activities mentioned above.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.