Thread: JolieBrazil: jolieBrazil is a brunette bombshell

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar

JolieBrazil: jolieBrazil is a brunette bombshell

Companion's Handle: JolieBrazil
    Date of Visit: 4-4-24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm text
    Phone Number: 5109714793
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-model-in-town
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, DATY, BBJ,BLS, CFS, K9, MISH, CG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Beautiful face, about 5'5 125lbs, fit, nice mm, nice little bubble ass, perfect tight bald innie
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes indeed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Jolie is a gorgeous fit little Brazilian model. Most girls in the hobby that have her looks are totally self absorbed but she's an excellent provider that will take care of your needs.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by ThickDickRick; 05-05-2024 at 08:29 AM.

Awesome review.
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME 50!!!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Scheduled to see her soon. Thanks for the review

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Met her yesterday Very pretty face with lips that were made for oral pleasure. English is quite limited, but she does know enough for dirty talk during the session. She uses google translate well for anything more complicated. She said that she will be here one more week

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just saw her the for 2nd time. Pretty sure she uses a booking agent so just know the person you?re texting with is not her. Totally different personality.

Booker issues.

I was was attempting to schedule with Jolie while I'm at work. Apparently I didn't respond quick enough for the booker and he/she just blew up on me. Guessing the booker is very good at this and has done it often when you don't respond quick enough. Obviously not posting the text thread but will save it if needed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Booker Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Raydot37 View Post
    I was was attempting to schedule with Jolie while I'm at work. Apparently I didn't respond quick enough for the booker and he/she just blew up on me. Guessing the booker is very good at this and has done it often when you don't respond quick enough. Obviously not posting the text thread but will save it if needed.
    I ran into a similar issue with the booker being unprofessional and rude when I asked to push the meeting to the right. There are others that have reported similar problems when dealing with this Brazilian booker.