Thread: 🔥You'll Be Sooo Addicted 2 All The Things I Do!!🔥 Brand new 🆕 #(682) 317-0533

Verified Companion Companion Bella Blaze's Avatar

🔥You'll Be Sooo Addicted 2 All The Things I Do!!🔥 Brand new 🆕 #(682) 317-0533

Hello I am Bella Blayze

𝓝𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪 ...

....I'm back... but only for a LIMITED TIME!

Currently Visiting the BEDFORD AREA 76021

& I am a provider from the DFW Metroplex...I have been gone for quite sometime, but now I'm back ready to help you experience the best, because you know you're tired of the rest!

I hope you and I will get the chance to spend some time together real soon.

I am a woman who is dying to meet you, will dazzle you, seduce you and make you feel alive in the most graceful fashion you can?t possibly resist- but more importantly, a woman who will redefine your impression of what a female companion is all about.

Imagine a luscious curvy beauty, smooth flawless skin. Long shoulder length hair, deep seductive blue eyes, possessing a mouth-watering figure of 34C of generous assets and curvaceous dimensions. Please understand, I am not a spinner, I am not a BBW, I am quite simply a lady somewhere in between, who while pretty, understands that her true beauty is what lays beyond the outer and more for the woman and fire 🔥 that lays below.. I stand at 5'4 and I have brunette hair that lands below my shoulders. I?ve often been described as a "timeless beauty" and "the girl-next-door with an edge or twist". some even call me tinkerbell
    My personality is sweet, sensual, warm, and very adventurous. I?m very easy going and strive to give you an absolutely unforgettable experience. While in my company you?ll find that you?re not only comfortable and relaxed but also as if you?re reconnecting with an old friend. Connection with me is often effortless, as it?s my specialty. I love to explore new places, things, and ideas with friends. So, if you're seeking an open-minded, down to earth, and curvaceous Southern gal, then your search stops here.

Call or text me anytime....

🇧 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇳 🇪 🇼
    🇵 🇭 🇴 🇳 🇪
    🇳 🇺 🇲 🇧 🇪 🇷

(682) 317-0533

Light Screening Required

Outcalls & Multiple Hour Specials
    (Available Upon Request)

╔════ ≪ ?❈? ≫ ════╗

💋 XOXO

𝓝𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂
    𝓝𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓪

☆༶𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳... 𝑨 𝑩𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝑩𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 4 𝑺𝑰𝑵!!༶☆

💜Also DOING 2 GIRL SPECIALS....with my gf monicalaloca...💜

✓𝙁𝙎/𝙂𝙁𝙀/𝙋𝙎𝙀
    ✓𝘽𝘽𝘽𝙅
    ✓𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙔
    ✓𝙁𝙄𝙑
    ✓𝙁𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔
    ✓𝙈𝙎𝙊𝙂 (if 1 hr session or more
    scheduled)
    ✓𝘾𝙄𝙈
    ✓𝘾𝙊𝙁
    ✓𝙇𝙁𝙆/𝘿𝙁𝙆

💋𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 is a language something im not fluent in...but I'm slowly learning the language, so I can do my best to speak that language, but it's not always guaranteed.

Last edited by Bella Blaze; 05-10-2024 at 02:17 PM.
    (682) 317-0533
    I Want 2 Be Your Burning🔥 Desire