Thread: Khloie Raye: Khloie Raye was amazing

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Khloie Raye: Khloie Raye was amazing

Companion's Handle: Khloie Raye
    Date of Visit: 5/09
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (214)-659-1422
    Email Address: N/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?40521-Khloie-Raye
    City, State: Fort worth, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: L2, bbbj, body worship, ss(ymmv
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hhr
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 30ish, looks younger
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde to mid back
    Smoking Status: Not an issue
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/caucasian
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Top tier, must Repeat

Public comments:
    Last month, I was review surfing and I saw a review that intrigued me. The review was about Khloie Raye and the pics in it made me hot and bothered. I later read a lot of her reviews and seen her ads that she travels throughout Dfw. I reasonless moved to Fort Worth and planned to see her when she tours here. I?ve dm?ed her my number and references for screening, who are top tier providers, and hoped we meet one day.

She text today as she plans a two day tour in sw Fort Worth. I originally wanted to meet around 2, but she responded around noon so we pen to meet at 5. Fort Worth rush hour traffic was traitorous and delayed me to meet at 5:30. We touch bases throughout and she sent the room number early. Once I made it to the incall, went up and greeted her. She wore black bra, red fuck panties she wore in a couple pics and at first sock stockings and heels for a school girl feel. I gave her some black pumps to strip all that to wear only those, my thang.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review! I was supposed to do one, but life got n the way. I didn?t take part in any Review Special, so all good on the accountability side. She is a hot girl and a sweet one too. May be I need to see her again and then do a fresh review.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!