Thread: Danni Paige: The Wonders of Professionalism

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Danni Paige: The Wonders of Professionalism

Companion's Handle: Danni Paige
    Date of Visit: 5/7/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: The usual - PM
    Phone Number: She will provide
    Email Address: See profile
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?145641-Danni-Paige
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? It would've been had traffic permitted - but close enough
    Activities: Bible study, board games, and adult fun
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$$.5
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: Black, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: non?
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Petite, smiley, *toight!*
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes please
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely not - she's all mine

Public comments:
    Danni was a most excellent adventure. A refreshing dose of professionalism in a weary world.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    It would have been nice to know which scriptures you read and did you play Monopoly or Chutes and Ladders. In other words, this post was kind of worthless.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Trying to do the lady a solid because she is a reliable provider. If that displeases you, go shit in a hat.

Activities included the usual things consenting adults might do in private including but not limited to DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS. If you want a rusty trombone or a Cleveland steamer, you probably need to look elsewhere. I am sure there is a cracked-out hobo near your dumpster that will oblige.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by timbuktooo View Post
    Trying to do the lady a solid because she is a reliable provider. If that displeases you, go shit in a hat.

Activities included the usual things consenting adults might do in private including but not limited to DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS. If you want a rusty trombone or a Cleveland steamer, you probably need to look elsewhere. I am sure there is a cracked-out hobo near your dumpster that will oblige.
    You will rarely see me agree with Nordic. However, he has a point. What was your purpose of doing the review, if you aren't willing to actually review her? The post is beyond pointless tbh. I don't think you accomplished your original goal of doing her a solid...I am not swayed to see her from your review because it is missing all the essential components of a legit review

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timbuktooo View Post
    Your review is worthless, and adding a few acronyms in a rude response to a respected gent doesn't help much. If you want to do a lady a solid you might start by reading reviews that are widely acclaimed and following suit.

You only have a few dozen posts in a few years, and (at least) the last two have been worthless. Do better.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

there is no need for you to be rude, your review is worthless and please lets keep this board civil and respectful thanks
    lover of DFK, DATY and cuddling with Hispanic or Caucasian mature ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I also got nothing from this review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    OP. This board is for gents to get a gauge of the ladies before they spend their hard earned money. You did a review but included absolutely zero pertinent information.

I hope you can see and understand that a review like this would not give someone who has not seen Dani any useful information to judge if they should visit her.

Same as if you wanted to see a lady and came on here to see if she is worth your while. A review like this would tell you nothing. Don?t be offended. It is what it is.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Johnnyblaze2015's Avatar
    Plus 1 on the ass hat "review"