Thread: Dreamy time with Danni Paige

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Dreamy time with Danni Paige

Companion's Handle:Danni Paige

Date of Visit: 5/2

Preferred Method of Contact: DM via OH2 or P411

Phone Number: Provided after screening

Email Address: Not sure

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?145641-Danni-Paige

City, State: San Antonio, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Convo, kino, LFK, BBBJ, CFS

Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins

Donation: $275 + $25 tip

Approximate age of Companion: 20s

Hair Color and Length: Brown mid back

Smoking Status: Non-smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: Latina

Companion Description: Beautiful face, great skin. Slim body with soft, feminine curves. Exactly like pics

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:

It happened again. I had another dream. At least, I think it was a dream. I can?t really tell anymore. You see, I have a condition called Dissociative Disorder. No really? Google it. Think ?Tyler Durden? from Fight Club. It?s kind of like that. I have these experiences (some good, some bad) and I don?t always know if they happened in reality or in my imagination. My therapist encourages me to write my experiences down, apparently that helps my brain process them better. Therefore, I cannot guarantee if the tale that follows is a recounting of actual events or simply a dream. Chances are, it didn?t really happen. But I don?t care because it was a magical experience nonetheless?

A restless Sunday evening had me scrolling through OH2 ads for no particular reason. I came across Danni?s profile and was immediately taken by pics and well written bio. Intrigued, I sent a request via p411. The next day, I awoke to a text from Danni and we set up a date. Her communication and TCB was on point the whole time. The day of the date, I was a bit nervous (in a good way) because we had been flirting a bit via text and I wanted to make a good impression. As I enter the room, I am greeted by the cutest, most adorably sexy woman I?ve laid eyes on in quite some time. Her face is blurred in her pics and I now understand why. She?s beautiful. Stunning in fact. She?d be too recognizable in public if her pics were all over the web. You don?t forget a face like that...

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

= = = = =

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I wanted to see her, but she took forever to get back to me... asking references... so I went with Fendi instead.

She did get back to me so I guess next time she's in town I'll be able to book right away.

Thanks for sharing.
    - RichardScott - The Honest Reviewer