Companion's Handle: Harley.Quinn.
Date of Visit: April 2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text, then PM for screening
Phone Number: (903) 341-5792
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...5-Harley-Quinn
City, State: Dallas, TX
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: chill conversation, cfs, gfe, lfk, dfk
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: Check her current ad
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, about shoulder length
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: White/ Caucasian
Companion Description: Exactly the same as her pictures. She's a hot, sexy, tatted up blonde.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes I recommend and would like to visit her again

Public comments:
Had the chance to meet Harley last week and I enjoyed my time. The photos in her ad and profile were accurate, but I think she looks better in person. She's slim, curvy and natural. I like her style: the tatts, blonde hair and her overall look. She can pull off this blonde, sexy goth/alt look if she wanted to.

Appointment was on time. Communication was good once everything was confirmed and I have no complaints. In person, she has this chill, down to earth vibe to her that put all my nervousness at ease. She also made sure I was enjoying my time.

Harley was a fun playmate and Do I recommend? Yes of course. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.