Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
I mostly stuck with regulars over my almost 30 years hobbying. So never had a lot of bad issues. I do not see Providers that much anymore. But anyway,

TCB is course is number one for me. I am not all worried about setting the appt. I am more concerned about the day of the date communication. I understand life happens, but most of yall want prebooking days out. Yet cannot deliver on time. That is very frustrating. Part of the reason I left he hobby was toward the end of my days. I had nothing but. 'Hey, sweety can we move from 1pm to 3pm. Or can you come back in 30 min, I am not ready', and so on.'

I get life happens, but I also have a life and full time job.

Making the session not mechanical is number two for me. Then the rest of course, being clean, incall being clean, bathroom being clean and so on. The rest is always YMMV>
I hear ya. I've also mostly stuck with regulars for the past 10 years after hobbying 20 years. The "life happens" oftentimes is really just the provider having zero respect for the client, especially if new. They really don't think it's a big deal to cancel last minute, to ghost, to change times last minute, to make you wait in a parking lot, because after all, you're just a john. Don't get near as much of that with regulars or SBs.