Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
I didn't read the whole post, but I mention in a couple of places. No free facetime-they ask for it. No anal-they ask for it. I have to admit I right away push them aside as retarded. My ads aren't as long, my rules are few. I give a 5 minute read, and it makes me wonder are they horny or dumb.

I noticed some sites they are more intelligent. Eros, Tryst intelligent. OH2 they try you in offer for a free review. And list crawler and skip the games have dummies on them. I places a different number on that. Wjen i get a text on that number, I pray it's a good one. And I have found some gems.

Be careful, I made a thread about having good intentions when men want stuff for free, evidently it hits some nerves personally. I definitely understand this is hobby discussion board. My answer is face palm to so so much.

I've never done anal or greek in my life. By time they contact me they have seen it minimum 2x and still aak. I lose respect honestly. Pussy dries up. My friend in Corpus I did a couple of doubles with a long time friend and she loves it. To each his own. Not my booty hole
Out of curiosity, why advertise on OH2 if the men are so horrible and "retarded"? Why not just stay on eros and tryst where the men are far more intelligent and respectful?