Companion's Handle: Pleasure09
Date of Visit: 5/15/2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: will provide after screening
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....938-Pleasure09
City, State: Temple, Tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: lfk, dfk, daty, bbbj, mpcfs
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 glorious hour
Donation: 200 + tip my choice
Approximate age of Companion: 35
Hair Color and Length: brown sholder length
Smoking Status: smokes but can not tell
Ethnic/Racial background: mixed
Companion Description: petite spinner with hidden curves and nice tight ass perky titties with responsive nipples
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? absolutely exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes but i would rather keep her to myself

Public comments:
Sorry this is so late. Life gets in the way sometimes and you just have to roll with it.

I use to talk to Pleasure alot on ECCIE in the chat room. She waas nice to talk to and that always intrigued me. I never seemed to find the time or was able to make it work out so we could meet. When I found out she had moved closer and was well within my area of operation, what was a possibility turning into a porbability. Plans were made.

This swas my second meeting with Pleasure09. I have to say, it just gets better each time. She is a sweet kind lady that plays dirty in the sheets. She has an intensity that is rare to find. I am happy that we met.

We met at the agreed upon location at the agreed upon time. Some very nice Kisses and warm embraces were exchanged. A bit of conversation to catch up and then it was down to the fun stuff.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.