Crazy ones:

- I posted here a while ago about a girl with pretty face but I suspected she was an addict, so I didn't meet. She reached out to me again to see if I wanted to see her. This time i asked her point blank if she was one. She texted me back and gave me a lecture on how dangerous drugs can be. LOL Thanks but no thanks.

- Got connected to a white girl on a site. Communication with her was pain in the ass as it was so sporadic. However i kept trying as i found her social media and saw that she was an amateur body building. I wanted to have that body. However we could not meet as she moved to a city 2 hours from san antonio. One day, out of the blue, she texted me and said she would be in new Braunfels and asked if I wanted to meet. We set up a meet and greet. When i got there, she stepped out of her Range Rover, but she was not athletic anymore. Later i found out she stopped body building some time ago. I was disappointed but we still sat down to talk. She had quite an amount of drama going on. Putting her bf on a house mortgage, her throwing his burger into the trashcan, him punching her, her calling the police on him, them breaking up, and now her trying to get him off of the mortgage... LOL. I had an earful. Eventually I brought her to the main point by saying i wanted to bang her and how much. She said 500. I said 300. She said guys paid her 400 just to go out with her and have dinner with her. Lol. I was thinking hey not me. Lol. Later onwe agreed on 300. However I had to go take care of something then, so I said I would text her back. When my business was over, I texted her and said i wanted a bj and I can do 200. She said 200 for a bj is ok if i come to new Braunfels. If i wanted her to come to san antonio, it has to be 300. Thanks but no thanks. Lol.

- Got connected to a young white girl in san Marcos and agreed to a meet an greet. Young and thick and firm, which is what i like. When i got to the coffee shop in new Braunfels and stepped in, there were only 2 people in. At one end is a tall girl, but i have to say she looked more like a trans andhad an attitude on her face. At the other end is the girl i set up the meeting with. I wanted to give her a hug when i came to her table, but she didn't want to. First red flag. We sat down and talked and she started saying she's a college girl and how smart she is. Lol. Then when it came to business, she said i would have to pay her 100 for the meet and greet, then the second time i would have to take her out and pay her for her time, and the third time i can bang her. Lol