Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
From a provider standpoint: maybe she didn’t feel comfortable riding in a vehicle with you.. She should have been honest in the 1st place. Maybe the closer it got, the more nervous she got. IF she’s new to the hobby, she could have possibly had last minute jitters.. Hell, I still get nervous & I’ve been doing this! Lol. Am I saying she was right? No. Maybe the pic she requested was to help ease her mind & give her a more legit vibe off you. Sometimes I request a pic & sometimes they send 1, sometimes they don’t.. it’s not a deal breaker. I definitely wouldn’t have made that 2nd trip to get her! I also wouldn’t have paid for the Uber, either.. Obviously, this was moved to coed because no meeting happened. Guys get nervous & ncns, just like new or shady providers do to- some of them.. Did you send a deposit? If not, what did you honestly lose, besides a little time? Yes, that’s still annoying!! As a provider, when a potential client acts like that, the 1st time he reaches out- it’s an immediate ignore or block! Our time is valuable & not to be wasted! The same goes for the gentlemen as well! I’m sure you will find a beautiful woman who won’t give you those issues!
You had me up until the “our time is valuable & not to be wasted!
I can only hope that was in jest.
IMO Your time is no more valuable than mine or anyone else’s here.

A NCNS on either part sucks.

OP thanks for the info, sucks to have your valuable time wasted.