Thread: I wish providers could write reviews about their sessions with providers...

I wish providers could write reviews about their sessions with providers...

....because I just know that my time with Mature Companion is going to be beyond compare.

Two luscious women with some of the most bodacious boobs imaginable, tangled up in the sheets together, rubbing our perfumed bodies all over each other, leaving the taste of a woman on our lipsticked lips.

Yeah, it would have been one helluva review!

Hurry up, sexy time with my girl. Tick, tock.

You can write on and put it here. I’ve seen other ladies do that in the past on eccie and Aspd. Have fun! And remember...pics or it didn’t happen!

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    You can write on and put it here. I’ve seen other ladies do that in the past on eccie and Aspd. Have fun! And remember...pics or it didn’t happen!
    The review section is only for hobbyists. Providers can't start a thread.

But I could always add it to the Co-ed sections. And pics WOULD be hot if she allows it.

Coed is what I meant by “here”. If it catches on and you ask him nicely, I’d bet CK would even give us a review forum. Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    ....I could always add it to the Co-ed sections. And pics WOULD be hot if she allows it.
    Exactly
    But the pics need to be taint pics to actually count (and yes a royalty payment to pyramider will be made for the taint pics comment)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Easy enough to craft a review in the ladies only or coed forums.

Same rules as reviews of gents (slight modifications) if handles are to be included, all participants should agree to being reviewed, imo.

Otherwise, go for it!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Easy enough to craft a review in the ladies only or coed forums.

Same rules as reviews of gents (slight modifications) if handles are to be included, all participants should agree to being reviewed, imo.

Otherwise, go for it!
    CK, you are simply the bomb diggity. Lady on lady review forthcoming. Can't promise on the pics because she seems to be a very classy woman who values her privacy...but we'll see which way the wind blows. It may be something as simple as our boobies pressed together. Whew, that would be golden!

All I know is the scent of a woman will be wafting through my nostrils in 2 days!

If you fellows haven't checked out her pics on her website, you should. They are HOTT! She is a beauty, with brains and class to boot. She's only in KC for 2 days, and won't return for a year. And her reviews are simply amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    Coed is what I meant by “here”. If it catches on and you ask him nicely, I’d bet CK would even give us a review forum. Lol
    Great suggestion, lovely. And CK, being the kickass admin that he is, agreed! Review forthcoming!