Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
Gentlemen, when you go in for a meeting with a lovely, beautiful provider from here- do you prefer to do most of the giving, whether it be DATY or anything else? Or do you like the type of meeting where you go to see a provider & she tells you: I don?t want you to have to do anything I want you to lay back and relax because you deserve it! When a gentleman comes to visit me, it?s because he?s indulging himself and treating himself because maybe he?s had a fucked up ass day or week, or maybe life is lifing the fuck out of him lol? so therefore, I feel the responsibility, want, and need to take care of what that gentleman needs to relax, and be stress-free.

Also, I have had more gentlemen usually than lately. Tell me horror stories about providers, not having or allowing them to shower, because it will go against their time, etc. Look, when a gentleman comes to visit me, I have a towel and two small face cloths, folded, and laid out for him/ as well as, soap for men, face wash for men, hair, products, toothpaste, and mouthwash, all the necessities that anyone would want. So do you think that providers who do things like that go overboard or just out of curiosity, how many of you men actually appreciate a provider who actually takes care of you all the way around.

Do you want to just come over and just give it to provider and have her just lay on her back, and open her mouth and basically be a sex doll, lol? I would assume not, but then I?m not a man. Lol.

I hope you all have an amazing Sunday, and I hope each and every single one of you have the best upcoming week!

Xoxo,

Cameron
I like to put forth effort in pleasing the lady. Reasoning 1) is you decided to put up with me I should make it worth your time too. It?s no fun without both having fun. 2) I do get the thrill of giving as much as receiving. Companion that climaxes oh that is a turn on. Understood if it?s not possible but still 3) I like to keep up and add to my own skills. There are things you can learn no matter how old you are or how much experience you have.

I honestly feel like a total ass if the companion does all the work but if that?s your way of doing business I?m ok with it but I?d rather share in the pleasantries. It?s a whole connection deal for me, which is one of the reasons I like GFE.

As far as showering, I at least like to cowboy wash up in that area. I dont know anyone who would want to put up with the funk during a session that?s just rude to you ladies. I do have my own hygiene stuff but I have been blessed with every companion I?ve seen giving me the ability to shower prior and after. It?s never counted against time but I?ve always been mindful not to go over (I?ll even cut short) as a curiosity but usually it?s a benefit to wash your funky ass because it can give you kudo points with the companion. For those who do provide shower and toiletries thanks in advance and those who don?t that?s fine too. It?s your way of doing business.

Oh you can use the same washcloth just wash your face before your ass and balls?.thats an IQ test lol.

Good questions.