Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
Honestly, I don't ever have a predefined intent in 95% percent of the sessions I book. I derive pleasure partly from pleasing my partner so DATY is almost always a given. Otherwise, I see how the vibe develops and go with the flow. The other 5% is usually when I'm looking for something specific as part of the session, so that's a bit different and has been communicated beforehand.

I certainly appreciate when ladies have towels and toiletries. I'm single and rarely play right after work so I'm always freshly showered, etc but am happy to do so again upon arrival...especially during the summer! ladies who count shower time are just hurting their business...do they really think guys are looking to spend a lot of time in the shower?!

I will make this comment which is more applicable to those gents heading home to a SO afterwards...I would think unscented or neutral toiletries would be best. The preference would be to arrive home not smelling any different, and so very intense "manly" scents may be just as much a problem as smelling like a female. And for god's sake don't have sessions wearing glitter!!!
Yeah, I hardly wear make up, I also don’t wear scented perfumes or body sprays. Damn sure wouldn’t do any glitter because that would just be the dumbest shit ever lol. I always provide different soaps for men, but I also tell them if you want to smell fruity then knock yourself out. Usually it’s men’s dove body wash or just a regular bar of soap. But I would think that men don’t want to use the same bar of soap after the next one, so that’s why I get the soap in the bottle lol.