Thread: Sugar sites: P2 Some more recent encounters on sugar sites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Keep the post coming

This is pretty intriguing as I think I will start telling some of my stories

Do not post the links it will ruin it for us IJS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

links matter

The thing about links is they at least give us a reasonable point of contact and belief that these encounters are real. I have no reason to think OP is lying or telling truth, but it's very easy for someone to assume this is all made up considering the nature of SA/SB sugaring in this city. Personally I'd love to get some links but up to you I suppose. I imagine the thread will be closed quickly without any links/data to provide tho
    Last edited by rosewoodabel; 03-28-2024 at 02:55 AM. Reason: thoughts kept coming to me as I was writing

Which site do you use?

They can believe it or not

So I met a lady on a SD sure just yesterday. Pretty simple we both were straight forward with what we wanted. She quoted me 4 bills in which I was able to get her down to 3 and she could host which is always a plus. Simple story short we went up to her bedroom where she gave me. Bbbj then she jumped on top to ride for a few minutes. We then switched over to some mish until I performed the pull and pray. I was super horny yesterday morning and I was able to shoot some man nector to her facial are and the rest on her breast. Overall she was pretty nice natural tits but no ass. Anyway I love SD sites.

I think i know this one. :)) Is she white and blonde, about 24-25 years old, and about 5'2" or 5'3" tall? She told me she's an online student and works as nanny for a couple that are doctors. Boobs are ample, but no ass. :))

Quote Originally Posted by ntcuonghm1 View Post
    I think i know this one. :)) Is she white and blonde, about 24-25 years old, and about 5'2" or 5'3" tall? She told me she's an online student and works as nanny for a couple that are doctors. Boobs are ample, but no ass. :))
    Negative this one works from home and in her late 30?s. I have another meet setup with a younger beautiful Latina this afternoon. I?ll post how that goes later.

Finally got burnt

Well when you play the game eventually you lose. I was scammed today so here is her number +1 (346) 604-0944. She is drop dead sexy from head to toe I think her real name is Vanessa but her profile on SA was summerfunbabe. No worries just $$$ down the drain I?ll recover that in not time. Thankful for the free hotel room. Anyway back to the hunt.

Did you pay deposit andit turned out as a no show? I'm sorry. I never pay a deposit no matter how hot a girl can be.