In my opinion it's the lesser lower session guys who want the most. Not 2 hours haha. I'd definitely understand and the answer would be the same. I actually made a clipboard yesterday so it can be sent immediately, and kind and explanation of what I pretty much have in ads and information I've already sent.

Those lower sites had some true gems, they asked nothing, got the best treatment, and rinse and repeat. Now like I've mentioned they are scanning those sites along with OH2 and tryst.

They want a face picture, outfit request, free facetime.

I made a clipboard to send to those. I get asked for a face picture 500-1000x a year. Usually before the guy even screens.

It use to be that eccie and oh2 guys demanded more or would write a crappy review. I think our appreciative gems are into that mindset now.

Ill answer easily. I don't send face picture, I have what i have as a sex worker, I'll greet you in clothes more times than not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
Oh2 has certainly changed in so many ways since covid. Definitely not the same respectful crowd anymore. Maybe because it became more well-known, as the internet in general has changed drastically and how people act in general since covid.
It might have to do with covid. I remember guys finding a gem of a woman off oh2 and refuse to tell her about oh2. It was the same for me finding gems and not bringing them to oh2.