the part that i don't understand (and i don't doubt the ladies... i just don't understand) is that it is our time (too) and our money ... until it isn't. i appreciate that a provider is giving of herself and how well she does that has meaning to me. perhaps these contacts set an expectation level for the ladies? they know what is waiting on the other side of the door?

i tend to book 2 hours so it's important to me that the provider thinks we will connect well and enjoy ourselves. i describe what i enjoy and ask for their opinion ... but before i do that, i read what they say about themselves (web sites, ads, about me stuff) and reviews ... with an understanding that reviews need to be read with a sense of who wrote it and what it should mean to the reader. this tends to add to my pleasure in looking forward to our time together. i appreciate ads that say READ THE ENTIRE TEXT.

so, guys who do a poor job of research are setting themselves up for a less than stellar experience ... and that is what i don't understand