I have noticed places that have been open for years are closing. Two of the 3 places on I-45 north between Tidwell and Parker on the northbound side appear to be closed, one for sure. The election year has something to do with it.. but I think it is more of money deal.

Back when I got into the scene, a spa/amp was about 40% cheaper than it is now. House fee was 40 and for FS you paid the girl 80. over time the spa/amp scene had price increases to the point they are equal or higher to independents. Their ONLY advantage is most spa's / amps have over the independent lady is you can walk in, get serviced and be on your way.. no planning in advance. But if their fee's are rivaling the lovely independents a lot of men might decide to bargain shop for lower priced spas and before you know it they close down. Girls can't make money, can't pay the rent etc.....

Now should the charge more for being available sometimes 24/7 and no appointment needed? yes and no. Like an independent charging a higher hourly rate for outcall or a set fee for outcalls (50-100 for travel) yes being available 24x7 has a price but.. when the server level sucks in a bad way and all the girls do is waste time then word gets out on boards like this one and others.

bad service from spa girls, the spa has 2 choices : enlighten the girls to do better etc.. get new girls to replace the bad ones or last resort shut down because the spa has a rep.

How many times have we seen a spa post "under new management" or has a new name?