Quote Originally Posted by Peachysexy View Post
Lol. Join date.. first post. Thanks for your opinion. The ladies here are all so lovely. But they aren?t the topic of discussion and your claims of us benefiting from 100% of the proceeds is 100% false considering my background and other current N girls? so how about you get some more experience under your belt before adding your opinion :)

Or you could just be him taking a page from another suspected pimp and hiding behind numerous handles
This is not my fight or why I came here. I could care less. At the end of the day the owners or whoever can discriminate against whoever and don't really have to give you a reason. What are you going to do? Life is not fair. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if certain ads are worded the same ways its one guy or lady behind it. If ladies choose to associate with someone who is I guess not liked here they should understand what comes with that. also, if said platform rivals this why are the ladies still here? I have seen girls from said person. I don't believe he's outright pimping these ladies. I do believe from following the links etc he's making money off of the sites to view the video, donations to his coffee fund and basically getting a session at no cost or seriously discounted. Not my problem. I didn't come here to manage how women think or do whatever. I hope that helps