Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
This is yet another reason why research is always key. Once verified it's a little easier as you'll have access to more areas, but your reason for not wanting to do it, is the same reason some women require it. There's bad apples on both sides of hobbying, grouping us all together because of previous encounters, doesn't automatically make us scammers. Incall or outcall shouldn't really make much of a difference, other than a provider wanting to cover her ass if a guy ultimately bullshits her and makes her waste her gas, time and money. If you put in the time to look around for information on a provider before booking, it will help you tremendously.

But I would think there would be more issues in Houston since there's more people there in general. Fake pics, bad tcb and especially drama definitely happens everywhere, if not more so in Dallas and Houston. I've seen those coed areas and they are a whole other ballgame compared to Austin.
I understand, but it has become so easy from halfway around the world to come up with fake photographs and create fake profiles that I have zero trust in anything online. I hate having to harden my heart so much, but I have heard so many sob stories that were utter scams, even from women I had met, that I won't sent anyone money ahead of time any more. I'm really sick of living like this.