Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
I just thought of another thing. If you ask for a deposit, particularly for an incall appointment, I will assume you are a scammer. If you ask for a deposit for an outcall and don't have multiple good reviews, I will assume you are a scammer.

Yes, I have been burned and the world out there is just way too nasty these days. I understand that y'all have been stood up in the past, but I have been ripped off too many times. If you can still get plenty of business by asking for a deposit, then congratulations.
This is yet another reason why research is always key. Once verified it's a little easier as you'll have access to more areas, but your reason for not wanting to do it, is the same reason some women require it. There's bad apples on both sides of hobbying, grouping us all together because of previous encounters, doesn't automatically make us scammers. Incall or outcall shouldn't really make much of a difference, other than a provider wanting to cover her ass if a guy ultimately bullshits her and makes her waste her gas, time and money. If you put in the time to look around for information on a provider before booking, it will help you tremendously.

But I would think there would be more issues in Houston since there's more people there in general. Fake pics, bad tcb and especially drama definitely happens everywhere, if not more so in Dallas and Houston. I've seen those coed areas and they are a whole other ballgame compared to Austin.