Thread: What qualifies a TCB Taking Care of Business)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Just my opinion, but TCB from a provider would be: good communication, GOOD ATTITUDE, no drama, no rush, no clock watching, provides a safe/clean incall, accommodating to what you want/need, making the meeting feel genuine & NOT scripted/fake.. And, from men: good communication, following parking directions & where to go directions, be respectful of boundaries & be kind! As providers, we are SUPPOSED to make you feel relaxed & pleasured! Some ladies are more into getting a quick $, instead of genuinely enjoying it. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Omg…I thought TCB meant something else entirely. Ha ha ha ha
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Just my opinion, but TCB from a provider would be: good communication, GOOD ATTITUDE, no drama, no rush, no clock watching, provides a safe/clean incall, accommodating to what you want/need, making the meeting feel genuine & NOT scripted/fake.. And, from men: good communication, following parking directions & where to go directions, be respectful of boundaries & be kind! As providers, we are SUPPOSED to make you feel relaxed & pleasured! Some ladies are more into getting a quick $, instead of genuinely enjoying it. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
    THIS times 10. If only the men could see how some of these girls act BCD in private forums smh. I've heard too many clients complain about some providers flying off the handle when they change their mind after finding out certain things that werent made clear in their ad to begin with and that's definitely what scares a lot of them from being comfortable seeing anyone. I truly feel for those guys.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

I think there?s always a chance for a miscommunication to happen, but if you really do your research and do your best to understand someone before reaching out then there are fewer missteps. Treat people right and be considerate of their time and energy, I always try to do that and I notice when others do the same.

I also think I?ve been lucky to have met genuine people like SueNami and SexySammy, who?ve already commented. Be excellent to eachother!