Thread: What qualifies a TCB Taking Care of Business)?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    Very true, I am far more skittish than I used to be. It's unpleasant for me and it cuts into y'alls income.
    and thats so sad tbh i wish for one the sites would handle this when multiple girls have said someone is ruining the space and theres daily blatant evidence, its usually true especially when its the same ones whove been here forever mad at all the new girls and they in turn ruin mens experience not giving real reviews, lieing on them, lying on references liek men have no idea how far some of these "providers" are going to try and force them to see them and its very sad for the men as at the point theyre basically trying to force yall to fuck them and spread alot of lies when they dont heck ive had providers say all kinds of lies on this very board and try all sorts of things to the point i think its illegal because theyre jealous thats why i warn especially on a board like this to keep ur info private dont trust the girls who obviously have had multiple alerts and show u why in daily forum comments. yall be safe <3

I literally laugh alot of guys off my line because they see unhinged providers who seem to have unsafe/ questioning habits so i assume theyre the same (btw they usually text weird and refuse to verify anyway so its usually obvious) and my safety's #1 then they usually get upset but hey dont see questionable people if you plan to see me! Plus im on so many sites oh is more of a backend i just post and go

I've had guys full blown cuss me out on oh and make posts then proceed to view my page almost daily after i refused to see them, so the unhinged people kinda deserve each other and find each other i notice lol

I'm a sweet and sensual vibe and get on with men who are NOT unhinged. Men with some class, who value a connection and a safe/ lowkey meeting incall. I'm very discreet and like clients who just want something with abit more taste then what im seeing the unhinged "providers" providing

Plus im insanely kinky and into role-plays, cosplays, outfits, sensual games and activities and that takes a level of intellect just not everyone is into, too much planning/ thought for some
    Last edited by Mayamonroe23; 03-08-2024 at 10:01 AM.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸